Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Monday Message: January 19, 2015

Well i can honestly say What a week. i feel totally exhaughsted and it is the start of yet another week. I have to say training a new missionary isnt a walk in the park especially when both have pride in them. As you know i dont do well when someone thinks they are better than me. if you can show me i will accept but to talk and act it makes me upset. I try to be calm and dont make a big scene but then i look bad when i stay quiet i need some help!

We had a good week of work but we just havent found the unity side of things. He got upset when i talk to elder barlow because we know each other so well and he feels left out i think. i guess i will have to work harder at including him in things. but i need to help him understand that we must work together or people wont listen. he cut me off in teaching and then went on total tangents. but it will work. i hope that it will click soon!

Tomorrow is my first District meeting that i am going to teach and i am praying that it will go as planned. i have a good topic i feel and hope the district will take it into their hearts! It is so weird having to call every night and actually having to care for the other companionships and be responsible for them and their questions but it is nice even though i have to write in my journal in the mornings now. i honestly get no time to my self at night now!

Other than that my week was plain and hopefully this week will go better. i dont want to get pushed around and walked all over so i have to take control and show the leadership. things will get better! i hope that you have a great week and please be safe in the weather! I love you!!!

Love 

Elder Nathanial Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment