Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wednesday Message: January 23, 2014

**Nate had Zone Conference the beginning of the week so his P-Day was moved to Wednesday**

this week has been the best one i am so happy right now and am so excited to put the things that i learned in the zone conference into use! i learned so much stuff and it just motivated me to do even more than i have been and really focussing on the work and loving the people!! i never thought that i would be able to develope such a strong love for the people here and especially so fast!! i love it here and the days seem to go by a lot faster and the homesickness is getting so much better! of course i still think about everyone and how i love them so much and how i do miss them but i know that heavenly father is answering my prayers and is helping me to have the peace of mind and be able to truly forget myself and just go to work!! it is like a huge relief to have that feeling and i truly do love teaching the Gospel! SO i have to tell you about Olmann he is 61 and amazing!! we got him when he was coming to english class and at the beginning didnt want anything to do with the church but lately he has been coming to church and at first it was just to learn english but last week he asked if he could be baptized and we were shocked! he has been reading the BOM and is really excited to be baptized on Feb. 15th he is so awesome and he even taught himself how to read and write because he never went to school!! or area has really exploded over the past couple weeks and it is so amazing! we also had enst's baptism this past saturday and it was great and soon we will have BErnadettes and she is so amazing she is my favorite and i love her so much! we have family home evening with her every monday night and we have adopted our self into her family! she is really progressing and is so happy for her baptism on the 8th of feb. she asks about it all the time and is reading and praying all the time!!! so i have the best two companions ever! they are so funny and help me a lot! they have this on going fight! its not really a fight but a joke and they say it all the time and i cant stop laughing its so funny to hear the things that they have to say to each other and the come backs that they can think of by using verses in the scriptures!! its funny how missionaries can find all different kind of ways to apply the scriptures and to be able to say random verses to answer things that people say!! our favorite one to use right know it probably " get thee behind me satan!" and the scriptures are so amazing! oh my day! i almost forgot to say what i learned from zone conference! i learned that the only way to teach and to help people repent is to ask inspired questions and leave them commitments!!! i am so glad that i was able to have zone conference it helped me so much!!! so i have to tell you all we had to memorize! D&C 121:34-46, D&C 31;3-7, D&C 4, Articles of Faith, my purpose in preach my gospel pg 11, and a chapter in the book of mormon! i chose Alma 29. crazy huh! my brain is so full! but other than that the weeks are getting so much better and the days go by a lot faster! ive been out 4 months saturday! and after next transfer it will be 6 months 1/4 done! so crazy! i love you so much and i hope to hear from you soon! i will talk to you on monday!!! i love you! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Love your elder
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment