Sunday, March 29, 2015

Monday Message: March 23, 2015

Wow I cant believe it is already here. It has come so fast and yet not really haha. This week seemed to just drag on because I ended up getting sick with a head cold and it doesn't seem to want to leave. I have had it for about 6 days and it doesn't want to let me go! But it isn't as bad now so I should be able to have a great week. Now my only stress is having to decide what to teach tomorrow and how I can help my missionaries. We have had a small adjustment to the companionships. we got a missionary from blackrock and sent one there. Just a mini transfer you could say!

 We had a fun little excursion today and took a road trip to the top of the island to the wildlife reserve. it was fun we were able to see some snakes, alligators(nothing different then Guyana ha), deer (not like ours at all),turtles, and monkeys haha! I have been driving here for a couple of weeks and now we have the old truck which is a stick shift. it is the best thing to drive after the fact that you use your left hand to shift and the right to put the blinkers on. plus the fact that you are on the left side of the road. it is so fun though and I get excited anytime I get in the car.

 I don't think much more has really happened. sorry I think missionary life repeats itself a lot so not very many new things happen in my day to day life. I wake up and get dressed to go and sweat all day long. then come home and shower and call five different people then go to bed haha. But I love my job. and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am sad that it is going by so fast but also happy and excited to go and start the next stage of my life. I want to go to school really bad but also I just miss being in the states sometimes. And I really miss hunting so much and cant wait for that. I hope that you have a great week and I cant wait for next week. I love you!!

Love
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment