Sunday, May 17, 2015

Monday Message: May 12, 2015

Well you can say that this week has been pretty interesting on my side of things here in Guyana! For those of you who dont know by now i got sick on sunday but you dont need to worry anymore it was just a bug i guess and the habits of missionaries only eating once a day isnt very good! it cause my stomache to react in the way that made the pain that i was in! but they gave me some Antibiotics and said to watch and things should get better!

We also had a fun run in with a snake in our apartment the other night. we had come home to grab something and i opened the door and to my surprize it was there but it couldnt really get any grip on our floor so it was really slow! i took a video of me chopping it with a knife. but boy that really gets your blood pumping fast haha!

Other than that it was a pretty long but good week and i loved the skype call that i got to have with the family even though the connection wasnt the best but we had a good talk and laugh and i love my family so much. i will see them and you all in 4 and 1/2 months and that is coming soon! I LOVE YOU!! have a great week! be safe

Love

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment