Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Monday Message: May 18, 2015

Wow all i can say once again is that i am glad that this week has come to an end! I dont know what caused it to be but this week was rough and long for me! and it was even a short week because we emailed last tuesday! 

I am doing and feeling much better! And i am still trying my best to eat good foods! but as a missionary we all know that is a hard thing to do! then add the fact i am in Guyana and there isnt much here that i can get let alone know how to cook it. All i know is rice and chicken and i am so sick of eating that. i think i could go my whole life never eating rice again hah!

but ya other than that the week was super slow and not much happening but we do plan to have a baptism this weekend of a young boy named christopher! i will let you all know about it next week! i love you and have a great week!

love 

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment