Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Monday Message: September 14, 2015

 Well i have to apologize for the shortness of this email. I just realized that i took all the time replying to others and saying goodbye that i forgot i hadnt sent this email yet. But I will be coming home next week and then i will be able to talk to all those that want to see me. I hope to see all that want to come at my Homecoming talk on the 27th of Sept. Other than that my week was fast and i just hope that this last week will be full of miracles and happy goodbyes. 
We had our Zone conference this week with Elder Hugo E Martinez of the seventy and it was so amazing i hope to talk about it in person and tell the stories when i have more time to talk about it! Well Have a great week and Be safe and Happy!

Love 

Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment