Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Monday Message: September 7, 2015

Wow it finally has hit me this past week how close things are actually coming to a close. When i look at it we have a lot of investigators who are finally planning on getting married and they are coming up with dates for the end of the month and the coming months and it makes me sad because i realize i wont see them get married. but hey at least they are making the steps ha. Plus the fact that Elder Hunsaker loves to tell people how long they get to see me till i leave and to most it is like " You only get to see Elder Woodruff 2 -3 more times before he leaves" The upside is they all plan on feeding me before i leave so i am happy ha!

 This week has been really good. we have finally got some support from the members and we recieved a numorous amount of Referrals from them and the come to the lessons that are planned so it is a huge help to us. We are seeing the progress of the investigators because of it and i Know elder Hunsaker will be able to see a lot of the rewards from this final push with them. I am loving this last transfer and at times i wish i would have got two transfers with Elder Hunsaker because of how well we get a long!

 This week we have my last zone conference on friday and then a district conference on Saturday and Sunday! So you can say that this week is already almost over for us because of how busy we are going to be and next week is about the same so who knows maybe the last two weeks will actually fly by and not drag? I hope that i will just be able to hold my focus and not get lost in all the day dreams. They seem to be creeping in at night now and it is so hard to fall asleep. 

I hope all is well with you and that you have a safe week. I love you! 

Love

Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment