Monday, November 18, 2013

Week #5

**He never hit send on this email from last week but we got it today!**

Hey!
I love you so so so much! This week has been ok! There was zone conference in Guadeloupe and we flew there Monday! It was great we stayed till Wednesday morning and then came home. We have started to go jogging by the beach every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday it is so fun to be able to be by the water and see its beauty even though we cant go swimming! Haha  but yes I love how close we are to the ocean. So Friday and Saturday were kinda hard days for me I have no idea why but it just hit with the homesickness so hard I couldn’t stand it it was rough. But I prayed a lot and I made it through it with the help of the lord! I love prayer so much.  So this week we have to push krystals baptism date back because she hasn’t been coming to church. We are trying so hard to help her in her life and I know that the lord is trying to bless her. We hope that she will have the desire to change because she has told us that she wants to be baptized we just need to help her come to church and want to change! She is gaining a strong testimony as well. This week we met a family named the hodges but I want to just focus on the son who is 26. His name is Angelo! He is a prison guard and he told us ever since we taught him the first lesson he has felt so much more at peace. He even took the pamphlet and read some of it to some prisoners haha which is crazy. He is so cool and I think his family will be interested as well. I love him so much he is the best. So yes we have a lot of baptismal dates but we have the struggle of them attending church so we have to push them back but they should start coming soon and we will see progress very soon I hope. Then we will have baptisms and be bringing others unto Christ. So I have also gained the weight back so don’t worry haha I just hope it is muscle! I love you haha! So I got the letters and I love to receive them thank you so much for sending them! So also you know how when I left I said I would never have to mow a lawn again for two years. I lied I had to mow the church lawn haah ya not so fun!!:) So today is st martins day so I couldn’t send any letters because everything is closed but I wrote them and I will send them this week so they will come. I promise. I love you !!!! so also we have finally been offered to go to a dinner it is awesome. The Maxwell family invited us. I love this family they are like my brother and sisters I can talk to her about anything and she always knows what to say. They are so sweet. I love them. And I love you! I hope that you have a great week and I cant wait to hear from you. I love you so much and am so greatful to have you in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment