Monday, November 25, 2013

TWO MONTHS DOWN!

He sounded great when I got to email back and forth with him today! He loves to hear about Ellerie. Unfortunately my mom did have some problems with the bank this morning! Nate emailed saying he couldn't get money out of any ATM because it said his account was locked and he only had $4 left from last week. Needless to say, both my mom and I were frustrated. She didn't have such a great experience with the bank...they said they had to lock it due to fraud. But they have known since day one that he would be there and he hasn't had a problem until today?! It makes my heart hurt that he was unable to get groceries and the other things he needs for the week!! Please pray that all will be well!! On a better note...we hit the TWO MONTH mark today!! Here is his email...


So this week has been quite the week. I guess I was expecting a better one than last week but that was the complete opposite. I guess everyone has to get knocked off their high horse every once in a while! But oh well that is the life. I know that my heavenly father loves me and is watching out for me no matter what. I know that he has listened to my prayers and is mindfull of ME I know that he answers prays and this week he has helped me so much! I have come to appreciate the Holy Ghost and the comfort and feelings of peace he can give me. I love prayer it is the greatest tool that we have as saints! So this week we got our new branch pres and it is elder thompson the new senior missionary! I know he will do great and will help the branch! Also the two new missionaries arrived so I am not the newby now I just hope that I can be a good example for them like the others have been for me! I have learned that we all can endure trials only through the help of God and as long as we put trust in him and have faith he provides a way for us. I love this gospel so much and continue to learn and love it even more! So also since thanksgiving isnt celebrated here but the branch has so many americans we had an amazing branch dinner and it was so great and a good time to make the branch stronger. I am so greatful to be serving at this time and I know this is where I need to be! So I gave my self a hair cut this week can I say what an experience haha! It looks pretty good might I add and it saves us money so we can eat the last week of transfers not like last transfer where we went the whole week on romen noodles because we had a total of 6 dollars for the week haha we plan to budget better this time we hope. This coming week should be better so don’t worry about me. I will be fine! I love you so much! And love the support that I receive! Oh ya so people here think mormons are crazy the story we heard this week was that we lock the doors on Sundays with people inside and we let huge snakes go inside! What a story huh. People don’t understand we are normal people too! Haha I just wonder what I will hear next. But that was my week. I know it will be better. I now have 2 months down and it is flying by!(somedays). I love you and hope to hear back soon. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I LOVE YOU!!! I love you with all my heart!!

Love your elder

Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment