Tuesday, February 18, 2014

First Week in St. Lucia

So this week has been ok i would say! a little bit on the rough side but i am not complaining!! st lucia is a nice island and we live in the country so basically the jungle and it is really beautiful, but i feel kind of secluded from things. i know that things will be better as the weeks go on but the first few will be a little slow and hard but that is why they call it work i guess huh!! we have been contacting a lot the past couple of days and are just trying to learn our area and find people so we dont have to contact for 12 hours a day! but it is good me and elder sorensen are getting a long really well and we can talk about anything i think that we help each other out by just talking and making the work fun! the only thing is that he has only been out 6 weeks longer than me so we are both still young missionaries and so it feels like a lot is riding on our shoulders! even though its not st maarten and nothing will ever compare to it it is a nice place and i will get used to it as soon as we fix the apartment up and get it cleaned so it is a comfortable place to be it will be nice!!! my testimony of prayer has really grown and i am so greatful that i am able to speak to my father in heaven any time i am having a hard day! i love it! so i hope that you all have a great week and i am so happy to hear from all of you. you have no idea how happy it makes me and how much stress is lifted off of my shoulders when i talk to you i seriously love you so much and cant wait to see you all again!! I LOVE YOU!!! you are always in my prayers!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!! i hope to hear from you soon and i love letters! i love you so much talk to you next week! 
Love your Elder
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment