Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Monday Message: February 24, 2014 - 5 months down!

So this week i can honestly say is a good week to put behind me! i have been kind of stressed this week i can probably say it was in the orange level this whole week so not as bad as it could be but it was a long week! i wont complain though because i know that it could be worse and there are many people that are in the red at times! but between getting told that we werent working hard enough and not getting enough lessons on the week and just the small things that was going on through out the week i will say it was just a long week! but i try not to let those things bother me because i know that me and Elder Sorensen did work hard this week and we were trying to be exactly obedient so i can honestly say it was a good week for us! of course there is always room for improvement and we are working on the little things to help us be as exactly obedient as possible but for what our job and purpose that we need to accomplish at this moment i think that we did great this week. i can say with out a doubt that we did work hard and we did the things we were suppose to this week so im not going to be bothered by the little things like before! the saying that i learned from baseball has really applied its self this week! control what you can control! but other than that i am doing really good and i am getting to know the area better! we only got lost 2 times this week which is a good record!!!and it is really becoming easier to work with the people because i am loving it here all ready!!! so that is basically my whole week! we are getting used to it and i love to hear from all of you ! thank you for all the love and support you give to me! everytime i am feeling sad or down i know i can pray and i feel the love that you have for me!!! i love you all and hope that i hear from you soon! you are the best and i am so glad to have you in my life!! I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!! 5 months down!! in the teens again only 19 months left! i cant wait to see you all!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love your Elder 
Elder Woodruff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment