Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Message: May 26, 2014

So this week has been long and hard i am still trying to readjust to everything! it is slow and our area isnt really progressing like it should be it has just kind of hit a dry patch and we are trying to work really hard to get it to progress but that means that we are in the blazing sun for at least 8 hours everyday and that can be a killer! i think i had the starting stages of heat stroke the other day and yesterday at church i was standing up and i almost passed out. luckily people saw me starting to sway back and forth and told me to sit down! they made fun of me because i got so pail that they call me the white boy again! haha. but dont worry i am doing good now and drinking a lot of water! other than that all is good but i do have a feeling that i will be transfered next transfer because the members have been saying that they dont trust the 3 of us missionaries that have been here for a while so we will see what happens ha!
I guess we will see what happens in 3 weeks! im not sure if i want to be out of this place or if i want to stay. it is growing on me but then again i am tired of all the drama that is going on! they took prez nicholas out and made elder gubler the senior couple the new Prez. so i hope that things get better. we did have a really good sunday yesterday and there was a good spirit in the building which was so nice to have back finally! i just hope that the branch can get back to running like a real branch and ward should! 
i hope that all is well there and just remember that i love you so much and pray that you are doing great! please be safe and send lots of pictures! i love you and dont ever forget that! this is the true gospel and everything is in Gods plan! trust in him and he will direct your paths! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your Elder!
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment