Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday Message: June 2, 2014

Well this week has been good and long. it is so hot here these days so it is super draining i wish for snow somedays but i know that wont ever happen but its worth the shot! So this week we had a lot of the members come out teaching with us and we taught modeste( the man who quite smoking in a week) with brother hippolyte. i still feel like he doesnt trust me just the way he talked but he loves elder fauchier. which is good and he really helped modeste and they hit it off instantly! they are a good match i hope that we can have him more often at the lesson. then we went to give service with a man named francis jackman he is a bee keeper he says he is online everywhere! but it was fun we went into the bush and helped him with his corn and he gave us a bunch of fruit and food it was great and the farm is so peaceful and nice to be at! but other than that our week has been slow all the people that we were teaching have just stopped! its like we hit a wall and nothing is going our way! it is stressful at times because i am the one who has to lead the area while teaching elder faucher the area. but he is learning fast and he now knows how to get around! our main goal right now is finding new people and areas because the parts that i have worked are exhausted and i am getting that way to! i just hope that we can find new people soon before i go insaine and lose my mind! who knew this could be stressful? i am surviving and doing my best. i just pray that i can be Gods tool and help these people! 
I am doing good here so dont worry about me! i am trying to be happy and the days are good and some are fast and slow but it is good. i have always been told i can do hard things and the other day i was looking through the nov. ensign that is Gen. Conf. and i came across the saying "You can do hard things" and i know i can! this is Gods test for me and i know i will recieve blessings from it! i have been told that the first 6 months goes by slow and fast and it seems hard but then the true test comes from the 6 month to 1 year mark of the mission. the hill gets harder and steeper but i just know that once i get over that year hump it is all down hill from there. i know it is bad to say but i do want to be transfered i dont know if i can handle this place any longer but i know that i can do hard things with the lord! all will be well! i am good! this is where i am suppose to be and what i am suppose to be doing! i love the Gospel! i love you so much and cant wait to hear from you! have a great week and be safe! always pray and read the scriptures! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your elder
Elder WOodruff
p.s. YOU are amazing! i love you!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment