Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Message: May 5, 2014

(Transfers are this week. Nate will be staying on St. Lucia for at least another six weeks but he does get a new companion, THANKFULLY, his name is Elder "For Sure." Nate said he will email us again tomorrow so we can figure out all the details for being able to Skype with him on Sunday!!)

Well this week has been a crazy week! i never thought that one phone call could be so stressful and so look forward too in my life! we waited all week for 1 phone call that only last for 3 minutes but it changes everything that you have come to get use to! i am so happy that i get to stay in vieux-fort! i have really come to love it here even though it is a really hard area and things here are really struggling to get going. but i am happy to say that i feel things are just about to pick up! i think that me and my new companion Elder Fauchier (For Sure) will really get along and that we will really get the work done! i cant wait for this transfer to start and to go out and learn from someone new! i always am trying to learn how to improve and hopefully one day soon i will be able to teach as well as everyone around me! my goal is to be able to teach in such a way that the spirit can teach and it is not my words that i am using but the words of God! I am working really hard to memorize my scriptures so i can use them because Gods words are so much better than my own! this is going to be a great transfer i can tell already! 
other than that we can say that it has been a long week as well! but things are good i am safe and healthy! so no need to worry about me! how are things there? i hope that you are doing great and that you are happy! i love you so much and tell everyone that i love them!! I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!
Love your Elder Forever!!
Elder woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment