Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Message: April 28, 2014

This week is finally over! i cant believe it 3 weeks in a row that have been the longest of my life! i dont know what happened it used to go so fast but lately it has been back to how it was in the beginning! the only thing that has changed is that i am still happy! when ever i feel sad i just think i am on an Island for 2 years who else gets to do that? and also i get to meet amazing new people each day! i have started to find the happiness from the work that i always heard everyone talk about! i thought i would never find it! now my goal is to help those i serve and serve with to find it as well so that we can all be on the same page! i am still searching for the one reason that the Lord sent me to St Lucia but i know that i will find it before i leave! i just have to do what he asks of me and then i will be guided to it and i will know when that day comes! i love being able to do this work and to be on such beautiful Islands! other than that everything is normal! we fixed the bikes so no more walking haha finally! i got a package this week and i loved it so much! also i found out that if you send any thing it is good to send fed ex if at all possible but dont send it if it cost more! i dont want you to have to spend any money on me! i hope that you are having a great week and always know that i love you!!! i hope to hear from you soon! so today we went to the beach and i found my palm tree that i said i would! i couldnt believe it i was so happy and i even got to climb it! i loved it and i love the beach so much it is great and a great stress reliever! i go there and all my stress is gone! i love just sitting and closing my eyes for just a little and not think about the bad stressful things here. but just think about the things and the people that make me the happiest in this life! i just love it so much!! and i love you!!! have a great week! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your Elder! 
Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment