Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Monday Message: February 16, 2015

Wow that is all i can say this week!! Who knew that when you have been
out almost 17 months you could get so homesick? My struggle this week
was all focused on School. I was told that i probably need to start
thinking about it and decide what to do. I am so stressed and i dont
even know why? it isnt even stress from companions or the work this
time it is all something that doesnt even matter to me right now but
it still sucks!
The work is great here and we are seeing a lot of success in little
ways. Nothing to the point of Baptisms yet but we are seeing people
truly change. we have a lady named cheryl and she told us last night
that she knows there needs to be a prophet and that our lessons havent
been in vain with her. the best part is her mother is a member and
that is already a huge support.
Barbados is such a great island even though it has its difficulties. I
truly love the people and know that as soon as i leave them behind i
will always have a special place in my heart. The funny thing though
is lately we have been meeting a lot of Guyanese people and that makes
me the most homesick than anything because all i do is talk to them
about guyana. I sure do love and Miss that place. im not sure how
Elder Ort likes when i talk to them because sometimes we get carried
away and i have to remember time schedules haha. I love that kid so
much and we are doing great things together. It did get off to a rough
start but i have realized we both go through some of the same
struggles and thought processes.
I hope that this week can be a great week for us and we can get the
work done that is needed. I hope that you have a great week and i will
talk to you next week. I Love you!!!! oh and yes i finally sent some
pictures home so you can see them! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment