Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Message: July 13, 2015

  Well i am happy to say that the week went by a little bit better. Atleast we talked this week but my companion still doesnt really want to co operate all that much with me. Something that i have always said is that i am not here to baby sit anyone and if your not going to do something im not a babysitter to do it for you. I will do my dishes but you better do yours and i will clean but you better help. Also i am not here to be bossed around. I am happy to work and joke around and have fun when the time is right but dont drag your feet when we are suppose to be somewhere no matter if you want to go there or not. I have my faults to but we all have to work on them. That is my mindset right now. You give and take but it has to be equal on both sides.

  Ok well now that i got that off my chest i can get it behind me and tell you how the week went work wise. Im sorry that i had to vent a little.

  So this week we started to work with a great family. The fathers name is Rakish and the mom is Nafesa. They arent married and rakish leaves for the interior (Bush)  this week so we wont be able to baptise them soon but the 3 sons are all baptismal age and happy to learn and be baptised. We also went by on a day that a lot of family was there and met 2 more boys who are cousins to them that want to get baptised for the 15th of August. we are seeing a lot of success start to come and the members are catching the flame right now as well it is great! i am liking it so much!

  We are hoping to see even more success this week as well just have to work hard and the lord is doing the rest. This is such a great work and the more i think and reflect back on it i am truly sad that i have to leave it all behind. Yes dont get me wrong i am happy to come home but this has become my life and to leave it is hard and sadening. I get emotional having to work on my return with honor questionaire and dont want it to end but the same time want it to. Idk what to think. 

We meet with President Egbert this friday and have interviews so i am excited to meet him. even though President Mehr will always have a special place in my heart. i know that i must give President Egbert the same respect and love. 

Well I hope that you have a great week and pray that the lord will bless us all to get through our trials. have a safe week! 

Love 

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment