Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Message: July 7, 2015

Well some good news out of this week is that i just checked my email and i got one from the mission office with my return questionnaire and it asks me what airport and all the questions that i have had on my mission! i have to fill it out and send it in by the 20th of july! It tells me that i will be home on the 23rd of September so if all things work out i would be home just in time to see Tristin leave! That would be a great present for me i really hope that it all works!

  Other than that my week has been honestly one of the roughest ones yet. I was so happy up untill about thursday and my temp comp got here and he just hates me to be blunt. He doesnt want to be in the area and he doesnt want to be with me! He tells other people that he doesnt want to work with me and that i make him not like the area! to be honest i dont know what i did to him. Maybe cause i didnt let him talk to me the way he did when he first got there and i stood up for myself. The first words he said was him Telling me what to do! and for those who know me well i dont do good with that! if you talk to me nicely i will respond and we will be good but once you say what i have to do and how to do it to suit you in a bossy way then we got wrong! I guess that is one thing that i havent been able to change but im working! we will see what will happen!

  On a better note i have seen many small miracles come throughout the week as i strived to forget myself and how utterly exhausted i am and seek for those in need. We have had some people show up at church and also just stop us on the road and ask for us to come by. They seem prepared and i know that the lord is placing them in my path so that i can help them! We also have plenty of people prepairing to be baptized and hopefully we will see that soon!

I hope that all is well with you and that i hear from you soon! have a great week and please be safe in all that you do! I love you!

Love 

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment