Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 7

Wow what a week! It has been one tough one If I can even say that. I don’t know if I could have gone any lower than I did! But this week is looking up! I know that the lord answers prayers and fasts! So I also know that god guides us to people we need to meet this week he had us have our backups fall through and he led us to shannella and I know because she had so many questions that we answered and we didn’t even plan to see her that was such a testimony and trust builder! But also this week we found out Phenier who is suppose to be baptized on the 14th suddenly left the island and went to Haiti and we don’t know why or when he will come back! I hope soon! He was really progressing and he wanted to be baptized! I don’t know what is wrong but we seem to get so close to helping people get baptized and something happens! I am striving so hard to be exactly obedient and I know that it will start to receive the blessings from that. But I hope that I can help people more and that I wont get so down on myself!  So I met a man who didn’t believe in god! That was a first and it is so crazy how people can say that but we tried to teach him and he declined. Its hard sometimes but all we can do is invite and hope they accept! Then we had the opportunity to go and give sister hanley (90 year old member) a blessing and I know that god hears us and is there it was so amazing to feel the spirit! I have gained a testimony of the BOM and I know it is true it is a great book and I challenge you to Read It! So this week I got told I looked like a 14 year old crazy people ugh hahaJ  so I am also becoming an islander because at night I get cold now! I never thought I would say that I could get cold but I do I cant imagine what will happen when I get home I will Freeze!!!! But this week I also found out that I don’t really want to go to SUU anymore! I have realized that I want to be closer to the things and the people that I love! And even though it is only 5 hours I want to be with the people I love!!! I love you so much and I have found out that before I go to bed is the best time to think about you! I truly know that we will be together soon and that this 22 months will be faster than I know it. I am not wishing away my days I promise to do my best and be obedient and I will see you soon. I love you!! Have a great week and I will talk to you soon! I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!!

                Love your elder

                                Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment