Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Message

So this week has been eh normal and a little tough but guess what I made it! And it’s a new week for a new effort at always improving and planting the seeds! So its crazy how many lds people we have met in the past week and they always want to take pictures of us. We even met some from tooele and when I told them I was from bear river they said “ouch:” then I had to say im sorry you have to support that aweful color purple! Haha and we all laughed! Then Tuesday we met a lady named una and she is 7 day Adventist and she was pretty accepting and we will continue to teach her but she is going to france for a month so we will have to wait. It seems like that happens a lot when you get someone to teach they leave the island!!  So Wednesday was so crazy with people there was 9 cruise ships and thousands of tourist! But we did find a lady named Britney and I guess when I shared my testimony she felt the spirit because she started to cry and was a really spiritual moment I don’t think I have ever had one that strong it was so crazy I loved that feeling! So even though this week has been rough and a week that I never want again. I know that I have learned a lot from it and have been able to grow more and more from it! I think it was just a hard week because of the season and tomorrow will make everything so much better but thank you for all of your support and everything that you have ever done for me. I promise to do my best and always strive to get better each and everyday! I know this is where I am suppose to be and I love it here! I love you so much and hope that you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! i love you
love your Elder 
Elder Woodruff 

No comments:

Post a Comment