Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Message: December 9, 2013

This week has been a much better week! We got the truck that the wrights left so now we don’t have to walk as much which is good and bad! But this Tuesday was rough because I got really sick and just felt miserable in all of our lessons but I survived the day and now everything is much better! Even though this week we had a couple of lessons that were only in creole so I just sat there! I hate those kind of lessons and that is when I wish I could be able to learn the language but it is so hard that I kind of gave up but maybe one day it will be easier for me! But this week was much better it was like there was this comforting peace that I felt and I knew this is the lords errand and that everything will be taken care of and I don’t need to worry I love it here! We had a lot of great lessons this week and great investigators that we hope can continue to progress I just hope and pray that they do! I hope next week will be this good as well! So we started to work out to music in the morning and you should see us it is so fun and I actually enjoy it but ya maybe I will record it some day if you are lucky haha!  So the crazy story for the week is that we got told that you only ever see two young men walking around so that means we have to be homosexuals! Crazy people we took like fifteen minutes explaining we weren’t gay and I told him like 10 times that I had the most beautiful girl in the world at home waiting for me!! Crazy! But I told him the truth! The most amazing, and beautiful girl is at home waiting and I cant wait to be back with her again! I love her!!  I love you so much and thank you for your support I hope to hear back soon and pray that you have a great week!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
                Love
                                Elder Woodruff
Ps I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment