Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Monday Message: March 3, 2014

So this week has been a little better i can say!!! i dont want to complain but the zone leaders have been kinda chastizing us more than i think is necessary! i can see where they come from if we werent trying hard and doing the best we can! but we go out each day and do our best! but i have been trying so hard lately to let it be a motivation rather than to rip me apart! so it has been my silent motivation! the one thing that i have been really trying to work on this week is my christ like attributes!!! i need to learn patients and love but i am getting better!!! i know that they are doing what they are suppose to and i respect that so i still will follow what they say and always try to improve. I just have to do the best i can and let the lord do the rest but i try not to focus all on the numbers but to really care about the people i meet!!! i love the people in my area and vieux fort is growing on me!!!! we had 3 investigators at church and two with baptismal dates they are such amazing people as well! i do love this work and i am so happy to do it! this is what the lord wants right now and it is so great!!! So today we went to castries and to Rodney Bay mall. it was so fun it is like a mall in the USA and it reminded me so much of home so it was nice. i even heard songs from imagine dragons and it was so nice to feel somewhat at home!! so other than that my week was a lot of work and getting soaked in the rain! in one day we got rained on 4 different times it was crazy! it is so funny to hear about your rain stories because that is like a 5 time a week occasion for me haah:) it will be a better week i know it! i hope you have a great week!! i am so grateful for all that you do for me! i love you so much! you are so amazing!!! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your elder
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment