Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Message: March 10, 2014

so this week has been ok. all 4 of us in the apartment ccaught the flu which made it hard to go out and work. but we did we worked through it! i am so greatful to hear from you. it always makes me happy to come on mondays and see emails and hear how everyone is! i hope that you are safe and dont worry about me i am pretty safe! i only almost got hit by a car twice this week;) haha jk! we are safe. the only thing that really happened that wasnt safe is elder sorensen fell in a trench the other night and almost broke his leg. but as soon as we found out he was ok we just sat there and laughed and now it is a joke to us!  but other than that our week is boring! we do have some success this week we have 2 baptisms scheduled for the 22 of march and that is great the branch here is really growing and hopefully by the start of next transfer things will be better and we will be in our own appartment with good quality things and it will feel more like a home than like scout camp!!! but this week my goal is to focus on the people and not let the little things bother me! i am working on my patience and it is getting better!! sorry i ran out of time today so it is a little short i will write more next week. so today we went to see the pitons and they are awesome but you will have to research them to know more!!! i love you so much and hope that you are safe!! i cant wait to hear from you next week!! I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!
Love your elder
Elder woodruff!!!
psI LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!! things will be great in the future!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment