Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Monday Message: March 24, 2014

So this week has gone by pretty fast i guess you could say! we have been working hard on getting the seminary program started here in St lucia so we go to go and visit with a lot of the youth which is still weird to me because i am still one of them! haha! oh well i feel a lot older than i really am! the weirdest thing for me is that we teach a lot of people that my age and older yet they feel so young to me and we even meet people who are 14 and 15 and they seem so old its weird! we have a baptism this week as well on friday! we shouldve had 3 but two of them we feel arent quite ready yet so we decided to push them back Again! but its ok it will be great and they will be ready soon! other than that my week was ok! i still have to work with my patients but it is getting better and now that the transfer is over i get to set new goals and look forward to acomplish them! so 6 month mark tomorrow it has come so fast i cant believe it! i just hope the next 18 go by fast as well! so the only thing super new for me this week is that we are looking for a new apartment and i think we fund one we just have to wait for the senior couple to come and look at it and it should be ours! i cant wait because it is so much nicer than what we have now for cheaper! also i found out that i am staying here for at least next transfer so 6 weeks! also Elder Telga is still on st maarten that will make almost a year for him! so crazy! he will be a zone leader as well! other than that i am ok i just have to work with my comp. i think that he is falling in love with a member which isnt good! i dont know what to do with him! oh well zone conference is this week i am going to talk to pres. mehr so i will see! i hope that you have a safe week and that everything goes great! i love you so much and you are always in my prayers! remember i love letters and pictures so keep them coming haha!! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!! please be safe and do all you can to seek after the Lord he helps us so much!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!
love your Elder!
Elder Woodruff!!
 
**SPECIAL NOTE: Today, March 25, marks Elder Woodruff's SIX MONTHS OUT!! Only 18 more to go for this special missionary of ours! We are so proud of the accomplishments he has made thus far and can't wait to hear of many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment