Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Message: March 17, 2014 - His Testimony

What a week! things cant suprize me anymore after this week! so we had two baptisms planned for the 22! ya they are delayed 1 week because they didnt come yesterday to church. then we had 2 investigators straight up drop us over the phone and one even moved away! then we had to deal with the crazy rain and all of the weather! i am pretty positive that i cant be suprised any more! that and i am really working hard on my patients and not losing my temper with Elder Sorensen! i really hate to complain but i have to get it off of my chest! lately he has been getting angry lately with the people that we teach and even with the members! i try to calm him down but when people say things or turn us away he gets mad at them and then you can feel the spirit leave and we all know that contention drives away the spirit and as a missionary we cant teach with out the spirit! i have tried and still working on finding the good things about him and i am working hard on loving that part of him! and it is going good! but it is still hard sometimes! well enough of me complaining! other than that the work is good and things are coming along really well! i love it here in st lucia even though its no st maarten haha! i love you so much! and i just want you to know that i do have a testimony! i know that this is the only true church and it was strengthened after visiting a seventh day adventist church this week. i felt different there and i know that our church is the right place and the only one who has the fullness of the gospel on the earth and we have the Authority of Christ to do his work! i know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always there for us no matter what and they can help us in anything as long as we acknowledge them and pray to them! i know the BOM is true and i love it so much and i love having it in my life the more i read it the closer i feel to christ! i also know that joseph smith was called of God and by the power of God he translated the BOM because no one with out the help of God could do that!! i also love and know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today and i cant wait for Conference in a couple of weeks to be able to hear from him and all the leaders of the Church!!! i never thought i would love or look forward to conference so much in my life but i truly do love it!!! i know that not only me but you also are being blessed for this service that i am doing and that is one thing that i am so happy for is knowing that you are being blessed!! i love you so much and hope that you have a great week and never forget to PRAY always and put all your trust in God and he will make our ways perfect! always read the scriptures they are the only way we know what God wants us to do! I KNOW THAT THIS CHURCH IS TRUE! and i know that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LIVE and they love us! i want you to know that and know that this is my testimony and that i love you! i say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I hope that you have a great week and i cant wait to talk to you next week!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your elder forever!
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment