Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Message: April 7, 2014

so this week has been pretty crazy and pretty slow at the same time. the work right now isnt moving along very fast and it seems like no one wants to do what we ask but we still work hard and try to help as much as possible! this week was great though because we got our new apartment and it will actually stay clean! because it is just the 2 of us and it has HOT water! i am so happy it is so nice to be able to have a good HOT shower in the morning after sleeping in a nice cold room from the a/c. i am actually livijng pretty comfortable right now! i hope that it helps me to feel better and so i will actually be able to work with out being sick or havjing back pain! i am starting to really love it here though and i am loving the people. still never a st maarten but getting better! i loved conference this weekend and i hope that you did to! i loved the talk by Micheal John U. Teh  it was great to hear that physical possesions arent the most important and i realized that realationships are the most important! i want you to know that i love you so much and hope that all is ok! other than that the work is slow right now so not anything super exciting is happening but i am still looking and moving forward! the time is going faster and faster and it is all going a lot better with Elder Sorensen. we had a good long talk one night while we were walking for ever! it is good to have a big area sometimes for that reason! we are able to just talk and let everything out and to understand each other! we are gaining a good relationship and all is going good! i hope you have a great week and please be safe! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!
Love your elder forever
Elder Woodruff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment