Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Message: April 15, 2014

The internet went down on Monday so we got to talk to Nate today instead. 

So lets just get this week put behind us and not bring it up again! i am so glad that it is over and that i have a fresh week in front of me. between the homesickness that randomly hit and waiting for the news of my nieces arrival. to the investigators and the struggles of baptism and teaching. to bringing the spirit and trying to keep it with me at all times and hold back my anger to show love to the people that i deal with each and everyday! i am glad that i can put that all behind me and move forward with the help of the Holy Ghost and the Savior. i know that it will be a great week to come. so now that that is off my chest i have also seen the blessings that came from this week! i remembered how important prayer is. just like on st maarten when i found that out i guess you could say that i lost it for a little but i found it again! i do need prayer and i love it. it helps to relieve my stress and just to get  away for a little bit! i dont know a better way to get away from the world when you just need a minute! i love it! things are still a little rough even when we try to talk things out but i am working hard still and just loving my surroundings! i love St lucia even if it is hard and God provides a way! SO other than that the week was lame! but we do have some success and they will hopefully progress this week! i am so happy to know that you love me and just know that i love you! i love seeing and hearing from you and all the things you are doing! i will be home sooner than we know it and its crazy how time flies! i will be black by then though i get darker and darker each day haha! but i love you so much and cant wait to hear from you! have a great week and dont covet the beach to much;) i live here and i dont even see it as much as you think i do haha! i love you! I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!
Love your favorite Elder
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment