Thursday, April 3, 2014

Monday Message: March 31, 2014

I am so excited for conference! i can honestly say i probably have never been so excited for this weekend in my life! i remember i use to dread sitting there and watching it if i even sat there haha! but i am so excited to hear from our wonderful leaders and to see the warnings that they have recieved for us from God! i never thought of it as i do know! it is truly the time that we get to hear God speak to us and to tell us what we need to hear! the only thing is that it is through modern day prophets and apostles! i love this gospel! you might be thinking that it isnt the Nathanial woodruff that you knew 6 months ago but trust me i am still the same!!:) the only difference is i found out how much i truly love God and all the things that he does and places in my path! dont worry about me i am doing much better this week! we had our zone conference and i got to have a one on one interview with president mehr! it was so great and he has helped me so much to get over the hardships that i have been having with my companion! he told me to just put everything out on the table with him and to not care if he gets mad just be open and to have a confersation with him! it was good! i got the things off of my chest and was able to get rid of the contention that we all could feel was in the air! we are getting a long better and things will be even better when we move out and get our own apartment! even though the four man is nice it will be good to have a place to our self that we can speak openly and talk about what we need to! i kind of see this little trial in my life as something that God needed me to go through! i think that the mission truly is prepairing me for the real life! i learn to live with someone and to adapt to things that are going on and to the changes that life throws at us sometimes and all of the things of life! i look at the mission as a mini life and how it is set up to not only help others but it is helping me more! President Mehr said something in ZC that helped me, he said," this is YOUR mission" i took that as it is helping me to grow and i cant wait to continue to see me grow! i love this gospel and all of the blessings that it has given me! it has blessed me with an amazing Girlfriend who is the love of my life and who i know i want to be with forever! it has blessed me with an amazing family and friends who i can grow with and be together forever with! i love you so much and i hope and pray that you are excited for conference as well and that you will pray and listen to the speakers to be able to take one thing out of it! Conference is for ME and YOU and US!! I love you and hope you have a great week! Be safe and Remember that I LOVE YOU!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Love your Elder Forever!
Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment