Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Message: September 22, 2014

 So this week has been pretty crazy to say the least! well actually it was saturday that made is so crazy! so the fun story of the week is Saturday we started of the day doing service for some members who needed us to fetch some dirt from the front of the house to the back. so we spent a little over 3 hours doing that in the mean time i got sunburnt and everyone was laughing at the white boy who is now pink haha! So after we went home and changed to go out and teach, also one of the members brother offered to take us crab hunting so we went back and changed again but when we got there he stood us up which made us go back and change again! so by the end of the day i had taken 4 showers haha that is how hot it is! But to add to the day i had my first death threat! (mom dont freak out the man was drunk and couldnt even catch me if he tried) so i just smiled and gave him a thumbs up and laughed haha! then to top off the craziest day of my life. i was racing elder mitchell home on our bikes in the pitch dark( not the smartest) luckily i had just tightened my brakes earlier! When out of the dark this dog came out of no where head on and i hit it! i had just enough time to lock up my brakes and skid a little out of the way. but i still hit it pretty hard! i have never laughed so much in my life at how scared i was! (dont feel bad for the dog it is fine) and plus the dogs here are gross to no body takes care of them and they are disgusting! i am fine as well nothing happened but a small cut on my leg from when i kicked my handle bar! but it was by far the craziest day of my life!
Other than that the week has been normal. not much has gone on. we are preparing for zone conference tomorrow and then it is HUMP DAY!!!! on thursday! this year has gone by fast! I also get to go to suriname for the first time on thursday as well to get a stamp in my passport to allow me to be legal in the country for at least 3 more months!
I hope that all is finding you well back at home. isnt it about to get cold? here it is getting hotter each day! have a great week and be safe! i will do the same as well. i hope to hear from you next week!'
Love
Elder Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment