Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pictures from the MTC

My name tag with the dork dot on it haha I took it off as soon as I could :)
My desk



Me and Elder Hardy at the Joseph Smith statue on campus
Our district at the temple
Our group
Saying goodbye to Elder Bailey
Me and Elder Gotipati, the Indian going to India
Our room
Wearing the tie Sierra sent
My cluttered desk but I know where everything is
The class
Our combined candy box with Elder Dye being weird
My favorite teacher Sister Knowlton (the one sitting down) she is awesome!
I actually make my bed, you would be so proud!
Our district with one of our teachers Brother Boddy
Elder Patatefa - "what you talking about Willis"
Me wearing the ugly tie. It wasn't too bad. I kinda like it.
Elder Dye being photogenic
This is the sisters when they were glaring at me! Don't make them mad.
The stadium you can see from our class
This is my companion giving another history lesson
Elder Wilson telling us he loved us always! He reminds me of Tristin.
All of our Elders in our different country shirts. We were bored so we all bought different shirts.
A random acorn landed on my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment