Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 3

so this week has been a lot better. some days go by fast but others take forever but it is crazy how fast the week goes by! but we learned a great lesson on being obedient this week! so last Monday night it was raining so hard that there was major flooding in the road. but we still had to go work. so we pretty much had to kick our selves out of the apartment and go contacting. no buddy would come to the door they would look out the window and say not interested and just as we were about to go home. the Thomas family let us in and we got to teach them the restoration and they were actually interested. which was a miracle! we have worked with them a lot this week and the have a baptismal date for the 30th of November i am so excited and hope that they will be ready for this day!
so next we met with a man named phenier. he said he had been to all of the other churches and knew something was missing. so he said our church was the last one he would try and if it wasn't true he would lock himself in his room and read the bible and that would be his religion! but i know he will find out it is true and that he has a baptismal date for the 16th of November! it will hopefully be a busy month for us i hope because we have 5-7 investigators that have baptismal dates for this month. i hope they start to keep there commitments because we went another week with no investigators at church which means they cant get baptized yet so i pray for them to come next week! keep your fingers crossed.
so this week we did an exchange so i was with elder laufatte walking. lets just say i am so grateful that i have a  car it is so nice and i am blessed. but i have never been so sore in my life!. haha  we have another one next week but i will be ready and it will be better. 
also we had a ward talent show and the people here are really talented. it was nice to be able to relax for a little and not worry about the stress of missionary life.
OH also i have learned to enjoy cleaning! me and elder telga blast the Mormon tabernacle choir and just go crazy it is so fun and nice to be able to laugh and enjoy each other.
also i have learned a great lesson from Alma 57:21 and i have loved to remember what my mom has taught me and i know that it has helped me so much and to be exactly obedient.I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!I LOVE YOU !!!
Love your elder
Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment