Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Message: June 16, 2014

Well as you know this was my last week here in st lucia. i can say it was a bitter sweet week. i will miss my mission family but i wont miss all the stress and trials that i have gone through! i will say this i am not the little young missionary that came to the small island of st lucia only 4 1/2 months ago! i have grown so much and i know that i was sent here not to help someone but to help my self grow! the lord truly does know us and he knows what we need just when we need it! i know that he really must have wanted me to learn patience because that seems to be the thing that all my trials have taught me here. Also he has taught me to trust in him and others. we cant do it all on our own! we need help and strength from others! so i can say that st lucia has been a huge part in my life and i will never forget what i have learned here. but missionary work goes on elsewhere and i am off to the land of many waters to see what the lord has in store for me there! i am so greatful for this gospel and i hope that i can continue to learn and grow and by the time i get home i will be what the lord wants me to be! dont worry i havent lost my sense of humor or personality but i have gained so much more that i hope you will love! 
i hope that you have a great week and i love you so much! please be safe and do all you can to trust in the lord! HE WILL PROVIDE! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
Love your elder 
Elder WOodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment