Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nate's Message: June 10, 2014

**It was a holiday on Monday so this week Nate e-mailed on Tuesday. He had a nasty fall this week off a 5 1/2 foot balcony. The doctor said he will be okay just has a concussion and is sore. He is getting transferred next week though which will be good for him. Guyana is where Elder Telga is so if he is able to see him every once in a while I think it will help him stay focused and not miss home so much! **

So you have heard about my fall but i will tell you more about it! so i was over at the sisters apartment with the district and we were cooking for the members that always feed us and the sisters have some cords by the railing where they can hang up the clothes! and of course i am the person who is accident prone and sometimes i dont think i guess! i was sitting on the railing and held on to the cord but the cord broke and i fell backward 5 1/2 feet. but i fell on my shoulder and head! it was scary cause when i hit i couldnt feel my legs for a couple seconds! but after a little it went to normal but my shoulder really hurt. but i talked to doctor smith and he said it could be a minor concussion and just bruises. he also told me my back will be ok just a little sore! but all will be ok just sore for a little!
So i just got my e mail from pres mehr and he told me my transfer already! he is sending me to Guyana and so i will be getting transfered this next week! so that means no more st lucia i guess! wow that caught me off guard a lot! but it will be great we will see what happens! i dont even know what to say! i love you so much and i hope that you have a great week! be safe and i promise that i will be safe as well! i love you! I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!
love your elder
Elder woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment