Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Message: June 1, 2015

Wow is all i can say!! I didnt mean to scare you this week momma i guess i forgot that you see the emails ha. ooops. Well the threat wasnt as bad as you really think. The Guy just said that if his Girlfriend didnt come home he wouldnt be afraid to have to go to prison for what happened to us as missionaries. He thought that because we had been teaching her and getting her back to church that liked us and we were telling her to leave. In reality we just wanted her to be safe and that she would be able to get out of the danger as well. We had safety though and we even spent a couple of nights with knives haha no worries though we good now! 

   

  Other than that the week was super long ha. not much people were able to meet with us because it has been raining so much here. If you think that the weather there has been crazy it rained so much that the trenches over filled and some of the houses flooded out in the bottoms. so yes we got wet and it doesnt help that my shoes have holes in the bottoms so i have to be careful where i step but usually by the end of the day my feet are soaked because we are in guyana and everywhere you go there is puddles and trenches haha. Even up to this morning i fell off my bike into a flooded yard and my feet got so wet!!

  This next week we are hoping for a better week. We really need to find new people to teach but the stresses are hard to overcome some times. I am working to get back the drive and the desire to work hard and i think that the new transfer will also help Sometimes i think that me Comp is to relaxed in the area and so he gets slow and not happyt to find people. I am going to change that this week though and we we see how it goes. 

  I hope that you have a great week and that you pay attention on the road because you have a new driver on the road this week. Also many more dates coming up so pay attention haha. I love you!!! Be safe and i will do my best as well! 

Love 

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment