Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Message: June 15, 2015

Well I just got some crazy news that i will probably be getting transferred out of the country next week. I guess it caught me off guard cause i dont know what to think about it. I am happy and sad if it comes true because i love Guyana but i have had a real struggle in this area that i am in right now. So we will see what is going to happen at the up coming zone conference on wednesday! This will be the last zone conference for president and sister mehr and then they will be home! 

 I cant believe how fast things are going. it is down to the last 2 transfers and yes i am trunky But i am still trying my best to work hard and finish strong. Other than that this week was a bumm week. Thursday Elder Pollard was sick and we didnt go out at all. that was the hardest day for me because all i did was sit and stare at the wall most of the day. then when i tried to sleep it just felt like i wasnt doing what i am suppose to and i felt like i needed to do more but i couldnt because i cant go by myself. 

Well sorry that things seem to get shorter and shorter but you can just say that this area has drained me and not much really happens. I will talk to you next week and have more to say i hope! have a great week and i love you!! be safe and pray always!

Love

Elder Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment