Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Monday Message: June 8, 2015

Well this week was another one full of the same old same old. Trying to get the lessons and see all the investigators, but it seems like all the people we see are just slowly fading away and we haven't had much success at finding new ones. The pool get shallower and shallower ever time!

  

  Also there has been some joys and i hope that i don't seem like i am having a horrible time because i am loving my mission. I think of it sometimes and how i will be sad when i have to leave the Caribbean culture. If i could have my way i would live here all the time but i know that i want to be with my family. And have the option to get things easily that we do in the states. I hope that i can come back here and do the things that we just don't have the time for on the mission!

  I talked to Pres Mehr this week and I may be seeing a new area one last time before i come home but im not to sure yet. I get to see him at the last zone conference for him next week Wednesday and we will then say good bye and i will have a new president for the last 3 months. I really try not to get trunky and think about home but every time that i don't think about it one of the other missionaries brings it up. It is coming to an end though and i am stuck with emotions ha!

  I do have to say that this last fast sunday has been one of the hardest of my whole life. I guess probably because i didnt prepare very well. i drank a lot of water but all i had to start it was a tuna fish sandwich and that was a mistake. I woke up sunday morning and thought i was just going to wither away and die! i was so week all day long but i am happy to say that i made it the whole time and it was a success. I have really felt a lot different since then and i have an added strength on my side.

 I hope that you have a great week and i am taking the challenge to work even harder than before. I hope that i hear from you again. I love you!! be safe and happy!

Love 

Elder Nathanial Woodruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment