Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Message: June 22, 2015

Well it was a false alarm about getting transferred i am actually going to stay here in La Grange and I will be serving with a Temporary Companion! That means that it is usually just a Guyanese priesthood holder who takes the time to work with the missionaries. I will have him for the next 7 weeks and we will just have to see what happens. I have heard that it is a lot like training a new missionary and we just have to see!

  Well this week has been full of meetings and getting prepared for a new transfer. Other than that i have just been following elder pollard to the people that he has and wants to say goodbyes too. He is leaving and going to Barbados! We will see what happens to this area. Pres Mehr talked to me a lot about working with the members and seeing if we can resolve all the rumors. 

  I had a great time at Zone Conference this Week and i learned so much. President Mehr is such an amazing teacher as well as Sister Mehr. They teach by the spirit and it brings the spirit into the room. He taught some things that just blew my mind and then in my interview he simplified it into my understanding. He also taught me how i can better improve my studies and i am working to really better my studies and he promised that it would be a huge help for rest of my life! i cant wait to come home and study so much more because of the resources that will be available to me. 

 This coming week is going to be a lot of finding and searching for new people and then trying to work with our members. also we are looking for a new apartment that is easier to travel to and from because right now we are a 20 minute walk to the main road and that takes up so much of our time at night and in the morning to get appointments on time!

  Well i am getting closer and closer to coming home haha. I just want to say that i still look forward to pictures every week and they are the things that help me through! i know that it is easier to send e mails and photos attached that way but i still havent got a whole lot lately and to those that think others will fill in for them i have one thing to say!! but you know how they say "a picture is worth a thousand words so i will let this picture do the talking!!!!

I love you and hope that you have a great week. Next week tuesday i will no longer be a child haha finally! out of the teens and into the enties ha! be safe and i cant wait to talk to you next week. I love you!!

Love 
Elder Nathanial Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment